Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
i wanted to see a big butt.
Make and share this Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp (Pioneer Woman) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add the butter and garlic to food processor.
- Throw in the parsley, lemon juice, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Pulse the mixture several times until everything is pulverized and mixed together.
- Arrange the shrimp on a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Dot the top of the shrimp with the butter mixture, then put into the oven.
- Roast the shrimp until they're cooked through adn the butter is bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve in a large bowl, making sure to drizzle all the juice over the top.
- Dip the bread into the juice.