Recipe by AmyZoe
i wanted to see a big butt.
Top Review by mommyluvs2cook
Absolutely delicious!! I made a few changes though, I was out of parsley so I used cilantro and because I didn't feel like pulling out my food processor, I just chopped everything up very small and went with it :) Worked just fine. Served over angel hair pasta, so yummy!!
- 1 cup butter, unsalted and cut into pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped fresh
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 lbs raw shrimp, deveined and shells on
- French bread, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add the butter and garlic to food processor.
- Throw in the parsley, lemon juice, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Pulse the mixture several times until everything is pulverized and mixed together.
- Arrange the shrimp on a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Dot the top of the shrimp with the butter mixture, then put into the oven.
- Roast the shrimp until they're cooked through adn the butter is bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve in a large bowl, making sure to drizzle all the juice over the top.
- Dip the bread into the juice.