1 hr 40 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This chicken has incredible flavor! It just may be the best chicken you have ever tasted! (You'll need 2 batches of marinade, so double quantities of ingredients below): Preparation time includes 30 minutes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chicken, cut up (3-3.5 lbs.)
- 1Combine and whisk marinade ingredients. Pour over chicken. Marinate from 3-4 hours, turning every 20-30 minutes.
- 2Before cooking, discard original marinade. Make a new fresh batch of the same marinade.
- 3Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4Place in oven preheated to 400 degrees.
- 5After about 10 minutes.spoon freshly made marinade over chicken and continuing basting with additional marinade and juices every 20 minutes.
- 6Chicken is usually done in about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.8
- Calories from Fat 577
- Total Fat 64.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 230.0 mg
- Sodium 990.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 57.3 g