- 2 lbs lamb fillets, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 green sweet peppers
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 onions
For the marinade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric (or more if desired, depending on how spicy you desire)
- 1 pinch ground red pepper or 1 pinch cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Up to 24 hours prior to grilling, combine marinade ingredients and pour into freezer bag. Place lamb cubes in marinade and refrigerate until ready to grill. Be sure all pieces of lamb are covered with marinade.
- Prepare vegetables.Wash and dry veggies. Cut green peppers and onions into 1 inch chunks. Set aside.
- Prepare skewers by spraying a light coat of cooking oil to prevent sticking. Place lamb and vegetables on skewers. Grill spicy lamb kebabs for about 5-7 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.