Recipe by Sugarmagnolia_fl
Weber Owner's Guide recipe. Have not tried yet. Prep time is marinading time.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 green onions with top, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 lbs lean lamb, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the marinade: Combine the marinade ingredients in a shallow, glass baking dish or plastic bag.
- Add the lamb. Refrigerate, covered 4 to 6 hours. Drain lamb; reserve marinade.
- Pour reserved marinade into a small sauce pan. Bring to boil over high heat and boil for 1 full minute.
- Arrange lamb on 4 to 6 skewers.
- Grill lamb over direct medium heat to medium doneness, about 10 minutes, turning and basting with the reserved marinade once halfway through grilling time.