Spicy Lamb Burgers With Herbed Yoghurt
- Roughly chop the onion, ginger, garlic, coriander and green chillies in a blender or by hand.
- Add to the mince along with the remaining ingredients.
- Shape into 6 burgers and chill for 20 minutes or until needed, removing from fridge 30 mins before cooking.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yoghurt ingredients, season to taste.
- Preheat the grill.
- Place the burgers on a well-oiled baking sheet and cook for 4-5 minutes each side, or in an oiled non-stick pan for 8 minutes, turning halfway.
- Serve in warmed hamburger buns on a bed of lettuce and tomato and onion rings with a good spoon of the yoghurt on the top.