This is one of our favorites. Very simple and quick.
Make and share this Spicy Lamb and Black Bean Chili recipe from Food.com.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 453.59 g ground lamb
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 22.18 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cayenne
- 680.38 g tomato sauce
- 2 (850.48 g) can black beans, drained
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 389.80 g can chicken broth
- 198.44 g can green chilies, chopped, undrained
- Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add lamb and onion, and cook until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain well; wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel. Return lamb mixture to pan.
- Add chili powder and remaining ingredients, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.