Recipe by Domestic Princess
This is a copycat of my favourite side dish at my regular Korean restaurant. It's simple and divine. Just add more hot sauce if you like it spicy. I teamed this up with my Korean Cucumber Salad (Ol Namul).
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon korean hot sauce, Available at any Asian Supermarket (KoChuJang)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and chop into bite-sized blocks.
- Bring water to pot and boil.
- Add in potatoes when water is boiling. Cook for about 5-10 mins (or when soften - check by poking fork through potato). Make sure not to overcook!
- Drain water and put potatoes into a container.
- Drizzle hot sauce over cooked potatoes and mix well.
- Serve straight away, or store in fridge to consume the next day. (Best to serve slighly chilled).