Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
Found somewhere on the internet and sent it to my brother who loves seafood.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 lbs prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup coriander, fresh and chopped
- Heat oil in a very large pan. Add garlic, both measures of paprika, cumin, ginger and cayenne pepper.
- Cook over a moderate heat until fragrant.About 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add prawns and cook, stirring until they turn pink. About 2 - 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and sprinkle with coriander.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.