Recipe by Loves2Teach
These would be great with chili, or any meal. Quick, easy, and tasty!
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
airbornearmywife,it seems like great minds think alike,i just recently submmited something close to this.i thought mine was my own.:)i guess that's what happens when you come here to zaar you try to get creative.
- 3 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 1 -2 tablespoon taco seasoning mix (to your own taste)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup milk
- butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine baking mix and taco seasoning in a large bowl; add tomatoes, cheese and milk, stirring until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by two tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake at 425°F for 12-15 minutes or until biscuits begin to brown.
- Serve warm with butter, if desired.