Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted just for "something different" other than the usual ketchup . Great on seafood poboys, hot dogs, burgers or even as a dip for French fries. Increase or decrease proportionately.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (try ancho or chipotle)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (all hot sauces are not created equally so can add more to taste) or 1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha garlic sauce (all hot sauces are not created equally so can add more to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.