- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1 (12 ounce) can jalapenos
- 1 (2 ounce) taco seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot taco sauce
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onion and jalapeños for later use.
- Brown ground beef, and drain fat.
- Prepare taco meat per directions on seasoning mix.
- Drain and rinse beans, Drain corn, add to taco meat.
- Add 1/2 jar of taco sauce (more or less to taste).
- Simmer 8-10 minutes, till liquids are cooked into the meat.
- Add chopped onions and jalapeños (to taste).
- Simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheddar and serve with Tortilla chips!