Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are excellent. Not to spicy, easy and quick. A big hit in my household and will be making them quite often. Used ice cream scoop to measure and cooked them on rack over a baking sheet. Used sour cream instead of creme fraiche. Update: Add the Monterey Jack to the meat mixture
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced fine
- 1 jalapeno, sliced for garnish
- 2 shallots, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, plus pinch
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 1⁄4 cup salsa verde, store-bought
- 12 dinner rolls, mini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, jalapenos, shallots, panko, heavy cream, cheese, garlic powder, some salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Mix together well. Form into small patties and place in oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a seperate bowl, add creme fraiche, salsa verde, pinch of salt and pepper and mix together. Refrigerate until ready to serve with your sliders.
- Lightly spread creme fraiche on both sides of buns. Place burgers in middle and pick it with a jalapeno.