Recipe by Sunshine Forever
I love seafood. I love pasta. I love this dish. Simple but tasty.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
Made for Fall PAC 2007. I have to say, this was not as good as I expected it to be. The shrimp were good, but they weren't at all spicy. If I make it again I would put in more jalapenos and possible add some red pepper flakes.
- 1 lb shrimp
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel shrimp. Cook linguine following package directions.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. All jalapenos, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink. Stir in tomatoes and heat through.
- Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture and top with Parmesan cheese.