Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have made this at least once a week for the last 2 months...my husband LOVES it!!! Was a smash at church and work.
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I use Mexican)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 medium onion
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Add cheese to bowl.
- I put the onion and jalapeno in the electric chopper until they are chopped fine. Add to cheese.
- Add bacon (use real bacon bits) and mayo
- Mix all together.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- I guessed on the mayo measurement -- so could be a little more or a little less.
- If it is too hot, take the seeds out of one of the jalapenos.
- Doesn't have to be chilled to eat (usually my husband can't wait).
Great dip! I made the mistake of using only one jalapeno since I was taking it to a party and didn't know if everyone could handle the heat. I won't make that mistake again! The flavors of this dip blend nicely and it was a favorite. Thanks for sharing!