1/3 Photos of Spicy Jalapeno and Crab Stuffed Chicken
Shelby Jo's Note:
This takes 3 of my favorite foods and combines them into one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten each thawed chicken breast with a meat tenderizer or other means.
- 2In a small bowl, mix 6 ounces cream cheese with 6 ounces crab meat and preferred Cajun Seasonings. Stir.
- 3Stir in jalapeno peppers.
- 4Divide and spoon the cream cheese/crab mixture over the flattened chicken breast. Spread.
- 5Roll each chicken breast into a tight wrap and cover with tinfoil.
- 6Bake at 375 F for approximately 35-40 minutes, or until Chicken is done.
- 8Use the remaining cream cheese and crab and mix in a bowl.
- 9Add beer and Cajun Seasonings, and stir.
- 10Nuke it about 1 minutes, then pour over the top of the finished chicken.
- 11Dust with more Cajun Seasonings for taste and color, and serve!
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Jalapeno and Crab Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.0
- Calories from Fat 575
- Total Fat 63.9 g
- Saturated Fat 35.1 g
- Cholesterol 320.1 mg
- Sodium 1936.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 72.9 g