Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Spicy pepper chili, This is great with fresh bread and corn chips. And some water to cool your mouth!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 24 ounces tomato paste
- 6 ounces water
- 2 cans spicy chili beans (with sauce)
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 medium white onion
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 ounce Tabasco sauce
- Brown ground beef (you can also use ground turkey or pork).
- Dice peppers, onion, and jalpeno.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium to large crock pot.
- Make sure you drain the red kidney beans but not the chili beans.
- Make sure you include the gravy from the chili beans Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- occasionally stir to make sure all ingredients are mixed together.
- This recipe is extremely spicy, you have been warned!
Yummy! The only thing that I changed was that I cut the cayenne pepper in half (did not want to injure anyone). It was still spicy (leftovers were not quite as hot). My boyfriend and I wiped out the whole batch within a few days. Can't wait to make again! It's a keeper.