Recipe by Jerimy
Spicy pepper chili, This is great with fresh bread and corn chips. And some water to cool your mouth!
Top Review by jgronek
Yummy! The only thing that I changed was that I cut the cayenne pepper in half (did not want to injure anyone). It was still spicy (leftovers were not quite as hot). My boyfriend and I wiped out the whole batch within a few days. Can't wait to make again! It's a keeper.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 24 ounces tomato paste
- 6 ounces water
- 2 cans spicy chili beans (with sauce)
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 medium white onion
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 ounce Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef (you can also use ground turkey or pork).
- Dice peppers, onion, and jalpeno.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium to large crock pot.
- Make sure you drain the red kidney beans but not the chili beans.
- Make sure you include the gravy from the chili beans Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- occasionally stir to make sure all ingredients are mixed together.
- This recipe is extremely spicy, you have been warned!