Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are so yummy, my sister started us all on this recipe years ago! It goes well with lamb cutlets, and tomato noodles!
- 1 kg potato, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Heat the oil in a roasting dish.
- take dish from oven, stir garlic into oil.
- Add potatoes, sprinkle with herbs & chilli. Stir around to coat all the potatoes with oil.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, until potatoes are crispy.
We enjoyed these tasty tatters for dinner last night. They were lovely, crispy and tender, flavorful and very quick and easy to make. Please thank your sister for sharing this recipe. i will be making these often. The ratio of herbs, spices and oil was perfect. Made for ZWT7 from the Witchin Kitchen.
Reviewed for ZWT7. A really easy and tasty baked potato dish that would be a great side to any meat or chicken dish. I used a kilo of baby new potatoes- so didn't even bother to peel them. Photo also being posted
These are probably some of the best roasted potatoes that I have ever had. They are so simple and have a lot of flavor. Thanks!