I've made this about 1,000 times now that I've been in college. I was bored and hungry one day so I decided to play around in the spice rack and this is what I created. It's nicely seasoned, low carb and just super tasty. Italian and Pizza Seasonings can be used in place of the spices (just check to see if the ingredients are similar first though.)Also, the cook time really depends on how hot you decide to crank up your stove top. When cooking this I put it on the highest it goes which may mean that my cooking time is a bit short for some.
- Heat skillet.
- Coat bottom of skillet with olive oil.
- Place thawed chicken breast in pan.
- Lightly coat one side of chicken breast with spice mixture.
- Cook until partially cooked on one side.
- Flip chicken breast.
- Lightly coat side of chicken breast with spice mixture.
- Place 1/2 of parmesan on top of upwards facing side of chicken.
- Cook until no longer pink.
- Flip (some parmesan will fall off.).
- Let cook for about 30-45 seconds.
- Place remaining parmesan on the opposite side of the chicken breast.
- Let cook for about 30-45 seconds. (Cheese will form a sort of "crust".).