1/2 Photos of Spicy Italian Parmesan Chicken
I've made this about 1,000 times now that I've been in college. I was bored and hungry one day so I decided to play around in the spice rack and this is what I created. It's nicely seasoned, low carb and just super tasty. Italian and Pizza Seasonings can be used in place of the spices (just check to see if the ingredients are similar first though.)Also, the cook time really depends on how hot you decide to crank up your stove top. When cooking this I put it on the highest it goes which may mean that my cooking time is a bit short for some.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat skillet.
- 2Coat bottom of skillet with olive oil.
- 3Place thawed chicken breast in pan.
- 4Lightly coat one side of chicken breast with spice mixture.
- 5Cook until partially cooked on one side.
- 6Flip chicken breast.
- 7Lightly coat side of chicken breast with spice mixture.
- 8Place 1/2 of parmesan on top of upwards facing side of chicken.
- 9Cook until no longer pink.
- 10Flip (some parmesan will fall off.).
- 11Let cook for about 30-45 seconds.
- 12Place remaining parmesan on the opposite side of the chicken breast.
- 14Let cook for about 30-45 seconds. (Cheese will form a sort of "crust".).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Italian Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.1
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 103.8 mg
- Sodium 283.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 35.6 g