Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This has a bit more kick to it than your friendly neighborhood meatloaf. Slices of this make great sandwiches (especially when drizzled with a little marinara sauce). This recipe makes a lot, so cut it down if it's just for your family. Like my Thai pasta, this is an American dish; it just uses Italian flavors.
- 4 lbs ground beef
- 3 lbs hot Italian sausage
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper
- Combine all ingredients and knead until consistent.
- Spray 3- 8x4 inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Divide mixture between pans.
- Bake 1 hour 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve hot as meatloaf or as cold sandwiches.