Recipe by Seth G.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Spicy potatoes with Indian seasonings.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow package directions on the Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion, except substitute butter in place of the vegetable oil called for.
- Add turmeric and cayenne after potatoes have been cooking for 10 minutes.
- Stir to mix the spices evenly into the potato mixture.
- Add spaghetti sauce at end of cooking time and mix in well to coat potatoes evenly.
- Cook for 2 more minutes.