Recipe by Pie Queen
I use red potatoes for this since I prefer the waxy taste, you can substitute for russet if you like a more floury texture. I serve these with my parmesan peppercorn dressing Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing. EDIT: If you prefer crunchy potatoes, you can increase the temperature to 400-450F half way through.
Top Review by **Mandy**
I was looking for something to go along with recipe #332488 and this made for a great accompaniment. I too would have liked a little more crispness. If I make again I would probably mix the spices with some olive oil and then coat the potatoes so they have a bit of crunch when cooked.
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander-cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄8 teaspoon turmeric
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix the salt and spices together.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges, about 12 wedges per potato.
- Rinse and dry the wedges and place in a baking tray.
- Spray the potatoes with cooking oil and sprinkle the spice mix evenly over the wedges.
- Bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes or until cooked.