- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2.46 ml grated gingerroot
- 14.79 ml cooking oil
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 118.29 ml bottled barbecue sauce
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23-2.46 ml hot pepper sauce
- 118.29 ml plain low-fat yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 1 quat saucepan cook onion,garlic and gingerroot in hot oil till onion is golden brown.
- Stir in curry powder,cook for 1 minute more.
- Add barbecue sauce,paprika,salt and pepper sauce.
- Bring to a boil,reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat,cool slightly.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Place sauce in a blender cover and blend until smooth.