Recipe by Annacia
Hot appitizers in the crock pot. It doesn't say how many this will serve but I know 2 guys that would knock it off in a hurry.I'm going to say 4 servings but take your best shot about how many of your crew it will serve. From: Southern U.S. Cuisine
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine or 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard or 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne (or to taste)
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 lb hot dogs, cut into 1-inch pieces or 1 lb cocktail franks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, and garlic in the crockery pot.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add hot dogs; stir to coat with sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 hours, or until hot.
- Serve hot, with toothpicks, from crockpot.