Recipe by 352lillian
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. From the land of Big Ben and perfect with roast beef is this quick and easy combination of fluffy mashed potatoes and spciy horseradish..
- 1 (16 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons well-drained prepared white horseradish
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup chopped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash the potatoes with sour cream and cream, a liberal dose of pepper, horseradish and chives, and salt to your taste. Cover loosely and heat in a microwave two to three minutes or until hot.
- To make ahead of time and hold for a couple of hours, place an inch of water in a large pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and place a smaller pot filled with the potatoes into simmering water and cover that pot.