Yummy chicken dish that is similar to Orange Peel Chicken or Beef. Can be adjusted to suit tastes for spicy and/or sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2Melt butter in pan, add chicken and garlic.
- 3Cook until chicken is 3/4 done.
- 4Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- 5Deglaze pan with wine, allow to reduce by one half.
- 6Add orange juice, zest, honey and red pepper flakes.
- 7Bring just to a boil.
- 8Return chicken breasts to pan and reduce heat to a high simmer.
- 9Continue cooking until chicken is done.
- 10Serve over rice or noodles.
- 11Garnish with chopped green onions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Honey Orange Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 193.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 25.7 g