Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This goes great on a green salad with black beans, avocado, and bacon crumbles. If it's too strong for you for a salad, try pouring it over chicken breasts instead. Cut back on the cayenne for less heat, or add more honey if you like it sweeter.
- 2 tablespoons gulden's spicy brown mustard
- 4 teaspoons pure honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried ground cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour over salad.
A nice thick dressing . Sweet & slightly spicy. I served on a garden salad with frittata. 2nd recipe of 3 for PAC 2012