Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love honey-mustard sauce, so I concocted this one night to accompany some chicken strips. It packs a bit of heat, and I like it as an alternative to the overly-sweet or onion-y sauces.
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients; use for dipping delicious, bad-for-you deep-fried goodies!
Good base recipe. I thought it needed to be thicker so I added mayo to my desired thickness. Also increased the Tabasco for a medium heat level.