Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Mustard adds a zippy flavour for these sweet sticky wings. Inspired by 'Taste of Home", I added minced jalapeño peppers to add an extra kick and used lime juice instead of lemon.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a 15x10-inch baking pans with foil; grease the foil.
- Place wings in prepared pans in a single layer.
- Combine mustard, honey, lime juice, butter, turmeric and jalapeño in sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Pour over chicken wings; turn to coat.
- Bake for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until juices run clear and glaze is set, turning once.