1/1 Photo of Spicy Honey Mustard Baby Back Ribs
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
GREG IN SAN DIEGO's Note:
This recipe uses a classic Cantonese dipping sauce as its base. The ribs make a wonderful appetizer or can be served as an entree with french fries and coleslaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the membrane from the underside of the ribs: Dislodge a bit of the membrane, grip it with a paper towel and pull membrane away.
- 2Place ribs in a baking dish.
- 3Combine all remaining ingredients and stir well.
- 4Coat the ribs evenly on both sides with the rub.
- 5Marinate the ribs, refrigerated for at least an hour and up to 8 hours for extra flavor.
- 6Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 7Place marinated ribs on a wire rack, meaty side up.
- 8Place rack on a foil-lined baking dish on the middle oven rack.
- 9Place a small pan of hot water in the bottom of the oven and roast the ribs until the meat begins to shrink from the ends of the bone, about 75 minutes.
- 10Brush the meaty side of ribs with reserved marinade once or twice during roasting.
- 11Do not turn the ribs over while roasting.
- 12These ribs can also be cooked on the outdoor grill or smoked per your smoker directions.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Honey Mustard Baby Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (649 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1663.2
- Calories from Fat 991
- Total Fat 110.1 g
- Saturated Fat 36.4 g
- Cholesterol 381.0 mg
- Sodium 3636.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 40.9 g
- Protein 110.4 g