Recipe by Scarlett516
I found this on a blog and we loved it. Leftovers would be great as a base chicken for a curry dish.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
We enjoyed this chicken served over lightly dressed lettuce with olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. We loved the honey flavor, slightly sweet, mixed with the vibrant flavors of cumin; sage and ginger. I would it imagine it would be yummy over rice, too, since there is a lovely sauce. ~Made for ZWT 5~
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml rubbed or crumbled sage
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml ground pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 453.59 g about 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml honey
- 14.79 ml light soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small dish, combine the dry ingredients. Rub the mixture all over the chicken. Cut into strips about 1/2 inch wide.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat (you may want non-stick). Add the oil and coat the bottom of the skillet. Cook the chicken until nearly cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes, stirring or turning often.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients. Stir into the chicken, increase the heat to high, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the chicken has just cooked through.