Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Equally declicious added to salads or nestled between bready bagels and thick swirls of cream cheese.
- 1 lb thick-cut bacon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper; arrange the bacon on the paper in a single layer.
- In a small skillet, combine the honey,corriander, and cayenne; cook over high heat until melted, about 1 minute.
- Brush the honey on one side of the bacon and bake for 10 minutes; sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds and bake 5-10 minutes longer, depending on the thickness and fattiness of the bacon, until sizzling and browned.
- Transfer the bacon to paper towels, glazed side up, to drain and cool slightly. Serve immediately.