My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until translucent and beginning to brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 2Add the honey, hot pepper sauce and chili powder and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from the heat, stir in the lemon juice and set aside.
- 3Preheat a grill or large grill pan to medium-high. Rub the chicken with the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt.
- 4Grill until well marked, about 7 minutes.
- 5Flip and cook until the bottoms are well marked and the chicken is cooked through, another 2 minutes.
- 6Transfer to a plate and brush with the reserved honey glaze. Cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, grill the pineapple until well marked on one side, about 4 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Serve with the chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Honey-Glazed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 222.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 46.5 g
- Protein 55.5 g