1/4 Photos of Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken
This is a simple worknight dish that will totally surprise you with flavor. It's great because every cook I know has all of these ingredients in their cupboards already! I got this recipe from a Cooking Light magazine and I serve it with pan fried broccoli and sweet hawaiian rolls. You can either use chicken breasts, or chicken thighs, and I recommend using boneless and skinless! This has only a medium spicy level, so just increase or decrease red pepper flakes to your taste... and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients (all the dry spices.).
- 2Place chicken pieces in the large bowl and toss to coat. Make sure each piece of chicken is entirely covered with the spice mix.
- 3Line a baking pan with foil and place coated chicken pieces on it with space between each piece.
- 4In a small bowl, mix honey and vinegar with a whisk and set aside.
- 5Put chicken under the broiler for 5 minutes.
- 6Turn chicken pieces once, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 7Take out and drizzle or brush on 1/2 of the honey mixture. Cook 3 minutes.
- 8Turn pieces one last time and brush on the other half of the honey mixture. Cook until done, and keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.8
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 740.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 33.1 g