Recipe by cookiedog
Perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch. From the Shelburne Inn Seaview, Washington. Serving size is an estimate and the yield is according to the amount of bacon or ham.
- thickly sliced bacon or ham
- 236.59 ml firmly packed light-brown sugar
- 236.59 ml honey
- 1 dry white wine
- 59.14 ml dijon-style mustard
- 14.79 ml toasted and ground cumin
- 9.85 ml toasted and ground coriander
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange bacon in a jellyroll pan and bake in oven until almost crisp, about 18 minutes.
- Process remaining ingredients in a food processor until smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Drain fat from bacon pan and then brush one side of bacon with the glaze and return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn bacon over, brush other side with glaze and bake 10 minutes more.