1/1 Photo of Spicy Honey-Glazed Bacon or Ham
Perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch. From the Shelburne Inn Seaview, Washington. Serving size is an estimate and the yield is according to the amount of bacon or ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Arrange bacon in a jellyroll pan and bake in oven until almost crisp, about 18 minutes.
- 3Process remaining ingredients in a food processor until smooth, about 10 seconds.
- 4Drain fat from bacon pan and then brush one side of bacon with the glaze and return to oven for 10 minutes.
- 5Turn bacon over, brush other side with glaze and bake 10 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Honey-Glazed Bacon or Ham
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry white wine