Only a few ingredients needed for a sweet & spicy dinner. Cooking time includes marinating time of 30 minutes.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a microwave safe bowl big enough to fit the shrimp in as well. Microwave the sauce for about 30 seconds just to melt the honey.
- Stir well, add shrimp and toss to coat them.
- Marinate for 30 min to an hour, stirring once. (This could also be done in a ziplock bag).
- Stir fry the veggies in a large skillet or a wok.
- When veggies are thawed but not fully cooked, add the shrimp and marinade.
- Stir fry for 2-4 min until shrimp are done.
- Add cornstarch and stir until sauce thickens.
- Serve over rice.