Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
These are a fun and easy snack to take to a large gathering such as a superbowl party, or any party. Kinda spicy, but oooooh so good.
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 chicken drummettes or 12 chicken wings
- In a 7x11 inch baking dish, mix all ingredients except chicken.
- Add chicken, turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake at 375 degrees for 45-60 or until juice of chicken runs clear.
The chili sauce added a great flavor to the chicken with just a touch of sweetness from the honey. We couldn't really detect the spiciness from the cayenne and would probably add a bit more next time.