Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
This is one of my party favourites. Very easy to make and always a hit with guests.
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 chicken drummettes or 12 chicken wings
- In a 7x11-inch baking dish, mix all ingredients except chicken.
- Add chicken: turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes, or until juice runs clear.
My husband absolutely loved them and thought they were perfect. I didn't know what chili sauce was and neither did two store employees, so I used ketchup instead and they turned out fine. I only got to marinate them for 30 minutes and after they backed for 45 mins I thought they were a tad bit dry, but like I said my husband couldn't get enough of them. He told me I had to give a good rating on this recipe and it's in his top 5 favorites now.