From Cooking Light March 2007.
Make and share this Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken.
- Broil 1 minute.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn over.
- Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
- Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.