1/3 Photos of Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs
Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light March 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Add chicken; toss to coat.
- 4Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- 6Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl.
- 7Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken.
- 8Broil 1 minute.
- 9Remove chicken from oven and turn over.
- 10Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
- 11Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 725.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 27.8 g