From Cooking Light March 2007.
Make and share this Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken.
- Broil 1 minute.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn over.
- Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
- Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.
Great recipe. Nice combination of flavors. I used "bone-in" skinless thighs and cooked them about 10 minutes on each side before basting with the honey/vinegar sauce. I will definitely make this again!
Absolutly amazing! I loved every bite of this flavorful chicken. I used chicken breasts that I cut into halves. I put the spices in a bag and threw the chicken in it and shook it up, then let it marinade in the fridge for a hour to let the flavors really get in the chicken. I think I'd cut down on the salt next time cause it was a tad salty. This would be great in a sandwich with avocado!! UPDATE: I made this again served sliced on top of a spinich & arugula salad with orange segments, avocado chunks and with a orange honey vinaigarette...it was awesome! The chicken goes with oranges & avocado very well!!
good flavor, easy prep. nice summer dish. next time may tweak seasonings. make it a little more hot, a little less sweet. this is a winner.