Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Cooking Light March 2007.
Make and share this Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken.
- Broil 1 minute.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn over.
- Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
- Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.
Oh my gosh, this was sooo good. I did use boneless skinless chicken breast and cooked on my stove top grill. Looking forward to making again and again. Thanks for sharing Vino Girl.
Great recipe. Nice combination of flavors. I used "bone-in" skinless thighs and cooked them about 10 minutes on each side before basting with the honey/vinegar sauce. I will definitely make this again!
Absolutly amazing! I loved every bite of this flavorful chicken. I used chicken breasts that I cut into halves. I put the spices in a bag and threw the chicken in it and shook it up, then let it marinade in the fridge for a hour to let the flavors really get in the chicken. I think I'd cut down on the salt next time cause it was a tad salty. This would be great in a sandwich with avocado!! UPDATE: I made this again served sliced on top of a spinich & arugula salad with orange segments, avocado chunks and with a orange honey vinaigarette...it was awesome! The chicken goes with oranges & avocado very well!!