Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Cooking Light March 2007.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken.
- Broil 1 minute.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn over.
- Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
- Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.
Oh my gosh, this was sooo good. I did use boneless skinless chicken breast and cooked on my stove top grill. Looking forward to making again and again. Thanks for sharing Vino Girl.
I love this recipe. It is so quick to prepare and yet the flavor seems like you marinated it for hours. Because I make it so often I keep a batch of the seasoning mix in a jar with a shaker lid on hand - just shake it on and pop it into the broiler.
Great recipe. Nice combination of flavors. I used "bone-in" skinless thighs and cooked them about 10 minutes on each side before basting with the honey/vinegar sauce. I will definitely make this again!