Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Dry style stir fry hoisin beef.
Make and share this Spicy Hoisin Beef recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic, and onion mix
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili paste with garlic, Lee Kum Kee brand
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce, Lee Kum Kee brand
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chives, 1inch sliced
- Place steak, salt, ginger, garlic and onion, cornstarch and oil into a mixing bowl and combine and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over a high heat and add in the beef mixture and onion and saute until the beef turn pink add in the chili garlic and hoisin sauce and combine well add in the water and saute over a high heat and reduce the sauce by half and turn off the heat add chives and mix and serve hot.