Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Great for an appetizer, or serve with a simple meal of fresh bread and cheese. You can store these in the frig for up to 1 month.
- 8 ounces large kalamata olives
- 8 ounces of cracked green olives
- 8 ounces nicoise olives
- 1⁄2 cup of diced red bell pepper
- 4 sprigs Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons of minced fresh Italian parsley
- 2 kumquats, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemons, rind of
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 day.
- When ready to serve, discard the parsley sprigs.
- Serve at room temperature.