Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love yogurt sauces/dressings for grilled meats and veggies. Use more garlic if you like.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 small red chilies, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Combine all the ingredients, and mix well.
- Chill for at least and hour before serving.
- Serve over any grilled veg or meat.
- Especially good over roasted onions and peppers too!