- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 (4 ounce) halibut fillets
- salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 13 X 9 X 2 inch baking pan or shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the halibut; mix well.
- Place the halibut in a single layer in shallow baking dish and sprinkle lightly with salt if desired.
- Spoon spice mixture evenly over the fish and bake for 13-18 minutes until done.