Recipe by Malarkey Test
Spicy Hash Browns - Homemade
Top Review by Bergy
This time I cooked the hash browns in a toaster oven and they were perfect. I diced the potatoes a little larger than I would for the conventional oven as the heat seems more direct. Once again they were crisp outside and soft centered. Easy excellent recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 1⁄2 cups baking potatoes, diced (about 2-1/2 lbs)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine olive oil, paprika, chili powder, salt, red peppers, and black pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
- Add diced potatoes and stir well to coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until browned.