Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe that kids love, too. They're crisp, tasty, and are perfect for a Sunday morning breakfast or brunch.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- Place potatoes in large mixing bowl and add oil to coat.
- Combine remaining seasonings, add to potatoes and toss until thorougly blended.
- Spread on UNGREASED cookie sheet and bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.
These were fabulous. I followed the recipe exactly and they were perfect. The only change I would make would be to use a light spray of cooking oil in the pan. I lined mine with foil and that may have been the cause but they did stick just a bit. DH wants again. Thanks for the healthy keeper !
The combination of flavors was good. Not too spicy, just right. However, 30 minutes was too long for these potatoes to bake. I highly reccomend lightly greasing your baking pan because mine stuck and made a horrible mess.
Simple tasty recipe. I made the recipe for 2 servings I confess that I cheated and used frozen hash browns, cut the oil back to 1 tsp but followed the spice mixture etc - Wonderful result Thanks Bunnee for making my brunch so tasty,