Recipe by Brewhead
My sons and I made this the other day, it's quick,easy and it taste great.
Top Review by Smilynn
It's unusually cold here and coupled with getting over a sinus infection I wanted comfort food that I could taste. I love this with the spicy V8. I added a small can of tomatoe sauce & substituted lima beans for the peas. I think I did not put the full amount of Old Bay but will do so next time. I used all canned veggies as well. This was really good with corn bread. Just what the doctor and old man winter ordered! Someone suggested I add rotel tomatoes next time.....
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans (drained)
- 3 -4 carrots (diced)
- 3 -4 potatoes (diced)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 (46 ounce) bottle spicy hot V8
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large stock pot add carrots, potatoes, old bay seasoning and enough water to boil, and boil for 10 minute.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef and drain off any fat.
- Once potatoes and carrots have boiled for 10 mins add.
- beef,corn,greenbeans,peas,V8 juice and salt and pepper to taste, Bring to boil again then simmer for 15 minutes.