This is wonderfully easy for those fall evenings when you want something tasty, but don't want to spend much time in the kitchen. I sometimes use 1 can of green beans in place of the zucchini if I don't have it on hand. You can also adjust the heat with a different "strength" of Rotel. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger meat and onions in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Drain.
- 2Stir in hot water, Hamburger Helper sauce mix, stewed tomatoes, corn, and Rotel. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 3Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Stir in uncooked Hamburger Helper noodles and zucchini.
- 5Cover and cook for 10 additional minutes.
- 6Sprinkle each serving with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Hamburger Helper Lasagna Soup
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 653.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hamburger Helper lasagna macaroni