My own personal recipe for ham and cheese casserole, a favorite made lighter as we search for a better way of eating without sacrificing taste! Add mushrooms or green beans for a change!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 2 quart casserole dish with foil; spray with pam.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3Dice onion, ham, potatoes, cheese.
- 4Place in the foil lined casserole in this order: onion, potato, ham, cheese, soup (not diluted).
- 5Repeat layers till done.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Cover tightly and bake until potato is tender, 45-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Ham and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.7
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 2257.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat monterey jack pepper cheese