Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This recipe is a quick, spicy and tasty guacamole.
Top Review by diner524
Wow!!! We really loved this guacamole. I made this as written, except not adding as much of the chile pepper, as I don't like it too spicy hot. I will definitely be making this one again. My son's girlfriend wants the recipe for this as well. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe. Made for Culinary Quest 2015.
- 1 large avocado, ripe, peeled and pitted
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt