Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is a quick, spicy and tasty guacamole.
- 1 large avocado, ripe, peeled and pitted
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Using fork, mash avocado with lime juice in small bowl.
- Add cilantro, onion, garlic, seranno chile, and salt.
- Stir to combine.
Wow!!! We really loved this guacamole. I made this as written, except not adding as much of the chile pepper, as I don't like it too spicy hot. I will definitely be making this one again. My son's girlfriend wants the recipe for this as well. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe. Made for Culinary Quest 2015.
This was a perfectly spiced Guacamole. It was wonderful, thick, creamy, spicy and full of flavor. So quick and easy, I'll never buy it in the store again. Thanks for sharing Lynn. Made for CQ2 - Tex-Mex
A delicious guac that I put together quickly and were perfect on my http://palatablepastime.com/2013/06/06/chicken-fajitas/